Liberty Coin and Precious Metals brings together the most experienced professionals in the industry of precious metals in order to effectively trade your unwanted jewelry and scrap metals to be recycled and used in the future. President and owner, Mark Lonneker, established Liberty Coin and Precious Metals due to his passion for the gold, silver and platinum market and his goal to provide value to the community. As long time investor in the stock markets and as someone who has always followed global finance and politics, Mark has been purchasing gold and silver for seven years and counting. His personal interest in precious metals ensures all customers that they are receiving top dollar for their jewelry or scrap metals.
If you are looking to buy or sell any precious metals, such as gold, silver, or platinum or to convert your old jewelry into cash, you are invited to visit either stores. The company has two locations available in popular and convenient California areas. The original Liberty Coin and Precious Metals is located in downtown Del Mar, while the newest location was established in Palm Springs.
You may not even be aware of the valuable pieces of jewelry that you have in your household. Brooches, dental gold, coins, cufflinks, pendants, charms, watches, chains, and pins are just a few examples of the possible valuable household items that can be converted into cash. We will also purchase broken gold, white gold and other collectibles. You have the option of receiving cash or you can turn your old gold jewelry into new gold coins or bars. Give us a call or bring your gold in and we will give you a price quote.
We strive to offer you the best prices and an unsurpassed level of service. Your input is greatly appreciated. Thanks for visiting our website and have a great day!
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply
- China, Japan to Back Direct Trade of Currencies
- We’ve Crossed the Rubicon
- Jim Sinclair – Why Gold Was Smashed Today & What’s Next
- DEUS EX MACHINA
- Rick Rule – Fed Bailout of Europe Sends Gold Soaring
- Sarkozy: Europe’s “Liquidity Run” Has Begun Because There Is An Unsolvable $30 Trillion Problem
- Gold Falls Most in Seven Weeks as Equities, Commodities Slump on Euro Debt
- Why European Crisis Fears Slammed U.S. Stocks
- This Year’s ‘Lehman Moment’ Might Occur Soon
- Gold To Rise On Fiat Currency Crisis, Negative Real Interest Rates, Money Printing
- Is Silver the Next Apple?
- Global Money Supply And Currency Debasement Driving Gold Higher